B6, 26, Room C 1.04
Phone: +49 621 181 2648
Office hours: By appointment only.
Research Projects & Topics
- Global Data Space Analysis and Quality Measurement using Structured Web Data (RDFa, Microdata, Microformats)
- Focused Web Crawling and Mining
- Outlier Detection Methods
- Web Data Commons
Publications & Talks
- Robert Meusel and Heiko Paulheim: Heuristics for Fixing Common Errors in Deployed schema.org Microdata. To appear in: Proceedings of the 12th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2015), Portoroz, Slovenia, May 2015.
- Robert Meusel, Blerina Spahiu, Christian Bizer, Heiko Paulheim: Towards Automatic Topical Classification of LOD Datasets. To appear in: Proceedings of the LDOW2015 - Proceedings of the WWW2014 Workshop on Linked Data on the Web, Florence, Italy, May 2015.
- Robert Meusel, Peter Mika, Roi Blanco: Focused Crawling for Structured Data. Proceedings of the 23rd ACM International Conference on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2014), Shanghai, China, November 2014. (Slides)
- Robert Meusel and Heiko Paulheim: Linked Data for Information Extraction Challenge 2014 - Tasks and Results. CEUR Workshop Proceedings LD4IE: Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction (LD4IE ISWC 2014), Trentino, Italy, October 2014. (Slides)
- Robert Meusel, Petar Petrovski, Christian Bizer: The WebDataCommons Microdata, RDFa and Microformat Dataset Series. Proceedings of the 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), RBDS Track, Trentino, Italy, October 2014. (Slides)
- Robert Meusel, Christian Bizer: Mining a Large Web Corpus (Slides). Talk at the IIPC General Assembly 2014, Paris, France, May 2014.
- Tom De Nies, Robert Meusel, Kai Eckert, Dominique Ritze, Anastasia Dimou, Laurens De Vocht, Ruben Verborgh, Erik Mannens, Rik Van de Walle: A Lightweight Provenance Pingback and Query Service for Web Publications. 5th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop (IPAW 2014), Posters & Demonstrations, Cologne, Germany, June 2014.
- Oliver Lehmberg, Robert Meusel, Christian Bizer: Graph Structure in the Web — Aggregated by Pay-Level Domain. ACM Web Science 2014 Conference (WebSci 2014), Bloomington, USA, June 2014.
- Robert Meusel, Sebastiano Vigna, Oliver Lehmberg, Christian Bizer: Graph Structure in the Web — Revisited. 23rd International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2014), Web Science Track, Seoul, Korea, April 2014.
- Christian Bizer, Kai Eckert, Robert Meusel, Hannes Mühleisen, Michael Schuhmacher, Johanna Völker: Deployment of RDFa, Microdata, and Microformats on the Web – A Quantitative Analysis. 12th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2013), Proceedings Part II, pp.17-32, Sydney, Australia, October 2013.
- Kai Eckert, Robert Meusel and Heiner Stuckenschmidt. User-centered Maintenance of Concept Hierarchies. In: Wong, Wilson, Ontology Learning and Knowledge Discovery Using the Web : Challenges and Recent Advances; 105-128, Information Science Reference, Hershey, Penn., 2011.
- Robert Meusel, Mathias Niepert, Kai Eckert and Heiner Stuckenschmidt. Thesaurus Extension using Web Search Engines. In: Lecture notes in computer science The Role of digital libraries in a time of global change : 12th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Digital Libraries, ICADL 2010, Gold Coast, Australia; 198-207. Springer, Berlin [u.a.], 2010.
Program Committees and Reviews
- 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015), October 2015, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA (PC)
- Journal on Data Semantics, 2015 (Review)
- 15th International Conference on Web Engineering, Semantic Web Applications Track (ICWE 2015), June 2015, Rotterdam, Netherlands (PC)
- 12th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2015), May 2015, Portoroz, Slovenia (Review)
- 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015), May 2015, Florence, Italy (PC)
- Public Library of Science (PLoS) One Journal, 2014 (Review)
- 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), October 2014, Trentino, Italy (PC)
- 5th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop (IPAW 2014), June 2014, Cologne, Germany (Review)
- 11th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2014), May 2014, Anissaras/Hersonissou, Crete, Greek (Review)